AVAILABLE NOW IN AUSTRALIA;S BEST BOOK SHOPS!!

01 June, 2010

Harper Collins, Australia, Celebrates Their 2010 Authors and I Was There!!

My upcoming new book, Dreaming of Chanel, is on the Harper Collins Australia publication schedule for November, 2010
And the parties just keep going!
No sooner as I return from my whirlwind trip to the US to promote Dreaming of Dior for Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins Australia hosts a drinks for their 2010 authors. Of course, Dreaming of Chanel is this going on sale just in time Christmas. Held at the Sebel Hotel at Walsh Bay, our drinks party overlooks the harbour with brisk wind swaying the fancy motor boats closer to the pier. Lots of fabulously well-known authors are here including my childhood heroine, Darcy Bussell, the prima ballerina from London Ballet Company. My fantastic publisher, Fiona Henderson, introduces me to her. A real treat as not only is she lovely to look at but just a lovely person in general.
I meet and greet lots of terrific salespeople from Australia and New Zealand before nipping off with Grant, illustrator extraordinaire, for dinner at the hotel. We have an exciting year ahead of us. The book is well received!

(photo includes Tim, Fiona, Natalie and me and another dynamic player from HC – all team players in Dreaming of Chanel).

No comments:

Post a Comment